Crossfeed Veneer Splicer
The UltiMate crossfeed splicing machine is designed for glue-spliced joint for long and panel-sized veneer faces. Veneer bundles can be well-cut straight with double knife guillotines and then pre-glued on the edges as preparation. The pre-glued veneer strips are fed into the machine manually with feeding stoppers for fast and easy operation. The efficient production output of the crossfeed splicing machines is a great deal faster than the longitudinal splicing machines, especially beneficial for long veneers. We also supply Automatic Stacking System with Trimming as optional equipment for a big step towards the automated production. Together with our Double Knife Veneer Guillotine, CutMate D series, Double Sided Veneer Glue Applicator, GlueMate 700, and Veneer Fanning Machine, FanningMate, a full set of veneer splicing line is completed.
- infeed guides for veneer jointing alignment
- air cleaning system for photoelectric sensors
- safety guard of light curtain with European safety standards
- fix-length (cut-to-size) and endless (fix-jointed) splicing modes offered
- pre-feeding stopper system to avoid mismatching in the beginning of feeding stage
- hydraulic driven clipper for the pre-selected width of veneer faces（UltiMate series）
- “clear-and-easy” operation control panel with user-friendly PLC based interface touch screen
- veneers with the thinness as low as 0.2 mm spliced (certain species of veneers) - UltiMate series
- independent cylinders for crossbeam pressure for thin veneers splicing even possible with extremely thin veneers（UltiMate series）
- remote monitoring maintenance system for faster access from the manufacturer in case of machine breakdown - In case of machine breakdown, our service personnel can check customers’ PLC program via the internet so as to solve the problem in time
- edge reinforcing device (Model：ERD series) - This device tapes veneer sheets up with paper and simultaneously cut off the waste as the final step. Operators can even adjust the width of trimming heads to fit the size of veneer faces as their requirement. The device effectively keeps the edges of veneer faces from splitting with tapes while being transported.
- automatic stacker for stacking veneer sheets - The jointed veneer faces will be transported onto this automatic stacker. With specially designed stacker, jointed veneer faces are then placed well on the top of scissor lifting table for next movement.
- scissor lifting table - With the hydraulic scissor lifting table at the end of the automatic stacker for stacking jointed veneers, veneer faces are then settle well for stacking efficiency enhancement.
|Model||UltiMate 3400||UltiMate 2800||UltiMate 2100||UltiMate 1500|
|Veneer Strip Length||450 ~ 3400 mm||450 ~ 2800 mm||450 ~ 2100 mm||450 ~ 1500 mm|
|Veneer Strip Thickness||0.25 ~ 1.5 mm (0.35 ~ 2.5 mm for UltiMate S series)||0.25 ~ 1.5 mm (0.35 ~ 2.5 mm for UltiMate S series)||0.25 ~ 1.5 mm (0.35 ~ 2.5 mm for UltiMate S series)||0.25 ~ 1.5 mm (0.35 ~ 2.5 mm for UltiMate S series)|
|Veneer Strip Width||min. 75 mm (85 mm for 1st strip)||min. 75 mm (85 mm for 1st strip)||min. 75 mm (85 mm for 1st strip)||min. 75 mm (85 mm for 1st strip)|
|Production Speed||up to 15 ~ 20 cycles/min.||up to 15 ~ 20 cycles/min.||up to 15 ~ 20 cycles/min.||up to 15 ~ 20 cycles/min.|
|Electric Power||approx. 28 kw||approx. 23 kw||approx. 19 kw||approx. 16 kw|
|Compressed Air||5 bar||5 bar||5 bar||5 bar|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4800 x 1800 x 1800 mm||4200 x 1800 x 1800 mm||3500 x 1800 x 1800 mm||2950 x 1500 x 1800 mm|
|Net Weight||approx. 6200 kg||approx. 5300 kg||approx. 4400 kg||approx. 3500 kg|
|Color||RAL 8019 / RAL 9003||RAL 8019 / RAL 9003||RAL 8019 / RAL 9003||RAL 8019 / RAL 9003|
Please click here if this video can not be played.