Double Knife Veneer Guillotine
Thanks to SAVI Industri A/S, our partner from DENMARK – the top market share in U.S.A. and UK for veneer guillotines, all INNOVATOR’s double knife guillotines are constructed with a view to the highest security of the operator without causing any inconvenience to the working. All INNOVATOR’s guillotines are completely hydraulic on both knives and pack beam with SAVI original technology and know-how. This double knife guillotine is particularly useful when cutting waving veneer bundles. The cutting accuracy is obtained by the fact that the whole veneer bundle is fully under pressure while cutting so that buckles in the veneers will be straightened out. The cutting movement is done on both sides of the veneer edges at the same time. The series with European superior quality of manufacturing guillotines offer the precise linear and parallel cutting. Coupled with INNOVATOR’s Double Sided Veneer Glue Applicator (GlueMate 700) & Crossfeed Veneer Splicer (UltiMate series), the perfect gluing and jointing result is accomplished with high production efficiency.
- able to use the front knife individually
- safety light barrier of knife and pack beam in front
- knives manufactured with high speed steel to extend the grinding life
- pack beam with two cylinders & four firm guides for long-time operation
- adjustable pressure with hydraulic knives and pack beam for all kinds of veneers
- hydraulic-driven rear fence for adjustment of the veneer pack to minimize the scrapes
- high speed movement of the firm working table by servo motor with three sets of linear guides and two sets of ballscrews
- optimizing program including manual cut mode, direct prog. mode, final width mode, etc. to cover all requirements of veneering work
- the user-friendly touch screen control panel with more than 50 sets of different veneer width at the same time in a direct program mode
- The working table is moved forwards and backwards by a servo motor with three sets of linear guides and two sets of ballscrews.
- The laser line (B1) indicates where the rear knife will cut in the initial position, while the laser line (B2) is movable according to the wanted veneer cutting width. (option)
- The pack beam is moving up and down clamping the veneer bundle completely during the cutting process so that the veneers are straightened out while cutting.
- The front knife is mounted on the pack beam and cuts from the top against the working table.
- The rear knife is mounted on the rear of the table and cuts upwards against the pack beam.
- The rear fence is used for the adjustment of the veneer bundle when placing the veneers on the working table.
- maximum veneer cutting width：650 mm
Model： CutMate 4000D CutMate 3200D CutMate 2800D Dimensions of Guillotine (L x W x H)： 5700 x 2050 x 2100 mm 4900 x 2050 x 2000 mm 4500 x 2050 x 2000 mm Net Weight (with Hydraulic Tank)： approx. 9880 kg approx. 8630 kg approx. 7980 kg
- SECOND-CUT Technology for thick or especially hard species of veneers cutting available - By switching knife beam to second-cut mode, a thin clip of approx. 1 mm is cut off from the veneer pack after the first trim. This unique feature which can only be found in all INNOVATOR’s guillotines is necessary when working with thick or especially hard species of veneers.
- movable laser line (veneer optimizing system) for fast positioning and calculation of maximum veneer yields
- remote monitoring maintenance system for faster access from the manufacturer in case of machine breakdown - In case of machine breakdown, our service personnel can check customers’ PLC program via the internet so as to solve the problem in time.
|Model||CutMate 4000D||CutMate 3200D||CutMate 2800D|
|Cutting Length||4000 mm||3200 mm||2800 mm|
|Daylight Opening||80 mm||80 mm||80 mm|
|Electric Power||approx. 11 kw||approx. 11 kw||approx. 11 kw|
|Cutting Width||30 ~ 470 mm||30 ~ 470 mm||30 ~ 470 mm|
|Dimensions of Guillotine (L x W x H)||5700 x 1800 x 2100 mm||4900 x 1800 x 2000 mm||4500 x 1800 x 2000 mm|
|Dimensions of Hydraulic Tank (L x W x H)||1150 x 550 x 1100 mm||1150 x 550 x 1100 mm||1150 x 550 x 1100 mm|
|Net Weight (with Hydraulic Tank)||approx. 9080 kg||approx. 7780 kg||approx. 7280 kg|
|Color||RAL 8019 / RAL 9003||RAL 8019 / RAL 9003||RAL 8019 / RAL 9003|
Please click here if this video can not be played.